YG signs KPOPSTAR contestant Lee Chae Young + Netizens’ Comments!
On April 16, an YG Entertainment rep spoke with enews, who said, “Yang Hyun Suk personally expressed his opinions on scouting her to the broadcast station.”
“Lee Chae Young said it was her dream to get signed with YG. After hearing that, Yang Hyun Suk decided right there to sign with Lee Chae Young.”
On this day, one news source stated that Yang Hyun Suk decided to sign Lee Chae Young, who will receive three to four years of training through YG’s artist fostering program so that she can improve even more.
Meanwhile, Lee Chae Young appeared on the first season of K-Pop Star in 2011 at the age of ten, impressing the judges. She reappeared in season three, showing much improvement.
Source & Translated by: MWAVE
1. [+1,468, -78] I guess in 10 years, YG will be Lee Chae Young and Bang Yedam ㅋ
2. [+1,117, -35] Lee Chae Young will grow well under YG
3. [+887, -29] I bet we’ll get an article in a few years about her rapid growth
4. [+703, -33] See you in 10 years, Chae Young-ah
5. [+586, -25] I think it’s a matching fit
6. [+168, -13] I wonder where Sam Kim will go? YG? Antenna? If she’s smart, she’ll go YG, if not, Antenna… but I personally want her to go to Antenna… Other companies need a chance to
7. [+137, -12] What I liked about Lee Chae Young was that I could clearly see how much she wanted this. It’s important for someone to actually want what they’re aiming for in order to succeed… In Korean society, just half assing anything is the path to failure.
8. [+129, -10] She’ll do well. She works so hard and you can tell she clearly wants it. Her singing has improved a lot and her dancing is great. This uncle fan wishes her the best ㅎㅎ
Translated by: netizenbuzz@blogspot